Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.007 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 485,784 Dinar (E£ 7,250) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)