Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 866.111 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,666 Dinar (8 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)