Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 892.709 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,300 Dinar (7 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)