Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 247.414 IQD / LYDX *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,280 Dinar (6 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)