Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 854.525 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (7 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)