Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 860.840 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,452 Dinar (7 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)