Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 833.035 IQD / LYD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (3.001 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)