Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 895.003 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (6 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)