Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 184.540 IQD / SDG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,206 Dinar (7 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)