Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.083 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,319 Dinar (19 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)