Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 179.019 IQD / SDG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,795 Dinar (10 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)