Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.334 IQD / SDG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,208 Dinar (7 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 3 hours ago)