Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.379 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,752,879 Dinar (Dirham 11,641) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)