Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.361 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,690,010 Dinar (Dirham 11,447) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)