Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.597 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,552,291 Dinar (Dirham 17,265) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)