Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 253.206 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 607,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 607,000 Dinar (2,397TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)