Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.219 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 983,698 Dinar (₨53,994) in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)