Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.185 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,481,450 Dinar (¥311,272) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)