Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.038 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 725,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 369,367 Dinar (₨20,477) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)