Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.334 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 697,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 358,235 Dinar (₨19,539) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)