Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.618 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,575 Dinar (243 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)