Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.207 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,173 Dinar (409 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)