Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03634 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,465,446 Dinar (﷼ 40,321,493) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)