Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02819 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,250,915 Dinar (﷼ 44,373,688) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)