Cost of living comparison between Ahvaz, Iran and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03669 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 757,489 Dinar (﷼ 20,644,654) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)