Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,453,029 Dinar (﷼ 42,705,607) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)