Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 129,891 Dinar (₨7,506) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)