Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.050 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 163,301 Dinar (₨9,047) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (39 minutes ago)