Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.374 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 716,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 318,831 Dinar (₨18,351) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)