Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.696 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 923,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 416,418 Dinar (₨23,532) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)