Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 458,398 Dinar (₨25,449) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)