Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.936 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 846,290 Dinar (Mex$ 15,691) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)