Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.327 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 177,300 Dinar (₨10,233) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (37 minutes ago)