Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.012 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 588,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 248,115 Dinar (₨13,775) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)