Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.422 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 197,557 Dinar (₨10,724) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (43 minutes ago)