Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.061 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,305,715 Dinar (10,358 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)