Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.438 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,272,421 Dinar (10,225 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)