Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 129.142 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,270,731 Dinar (9,840 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)