Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.386 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 593,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 369,496 Dinar (1,230TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (13 minutes ago)