Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.456 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 676,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 430,331 Dinar (1,364TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)