Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.739 IQD / YER *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 929,044 Dinar (196,049 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)