Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 930.399 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,540,234 Dinar (AU$10,254) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)