Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 881.220 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,856,001 Dinar (AU$8,915) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)