Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.133 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,304,462 Dinar (AU$13,949) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)