Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.234 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,311,747 Dinar (25,113 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)