Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.497 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,810,197 Dinar (64,606 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)