Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.714 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 566,291 Dinar (1,712TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (25 minutes ago)