Cost of living comparison between Adana, Turkey and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.760 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 166,199 Dinar (501TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)