Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 239.610 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,016,328 Dinar (GH₵25,109) in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)