Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.032 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,510,344 Dinar (GH₵34,174) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)