Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 244.019 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,158,027 Dinar (GH₵25,236) in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)