Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.368 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,046,506 Dinar (GH₵25,871) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)