Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 273.792 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,773,007 Dinar (GH₵24,738) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)