Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 268.840 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,558,298 Dinar (GH₵20,675) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)