Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.021 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,813,798 Dinar (GH₵21,773) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)