Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.129 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,117,351 Dinar (GH₵28,341) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (37 minutes ago)