Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 259.085 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,352,321 Dinar (GH₵24,518) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)