Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.012 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 715,857 Dinar (Mex$ 13,013) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)