Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.662 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 774,158 Dinar (Mex$ 12,354) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)