Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.268 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,781,679 Dinar (Mex$ 28,613) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)