Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.198 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,218,094 Dinar (693,558 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)