Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.729 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,961,306 Dinar (1,062,381 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)