Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,139,097 Dinar (1,103,993 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)