Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.315 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,744,661 Dinar (827,867 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)