Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,068,778 Dinar (1,085,237 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)