Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,896,147 Dinar (Dirham 21,445) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)