Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.396 IQD / AED
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,100,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,436,406 Dinar (Dirham 19,964) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)