Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.900 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 81% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,665 Dinar (2,981 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (41 minutes ago)