Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.099 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 79% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,270 Dinar (5,368 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)