Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 77% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,911 Dinar (4,464 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)