Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.118 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 78% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,868 Dinar (5,131 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)