Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.009 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,396,452 Dinar (2,685,797 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)