Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,980,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,083,862 Dinar (3,198,687 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)