Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.911 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,089,052 Dinar (4,231,924 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)