Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1579.702 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,769,378 Dinar (£1,753) in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (40 minutes ago)