Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1478.264 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,889,813 Dinar (£5,337) in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (38 minutes ago)