Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1654.186 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,493,393 Dinar (£2,112) in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)