Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1500.654 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,804,234 Dinar (£3,201) in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (44 minutes ago)