Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1536.020 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,625,950 Dinar (£4,314) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)