Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 918.698 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,657,631 Dinar (C$3,981) in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)