Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03234 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 918,210 Dinar (﷼ 28,390,823) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)