Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03312 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 921,044 Dinar (﷼ 27,810,488) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)