Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03482 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 846,392 Dinar (﷼ 24,306,545) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)