Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.150 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,356,077 Dinar (kr28,928) in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)