Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.882 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,287,279 Dinar (kr49,071) in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)