Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.669 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,057,193 Dinar (kr52,760) in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (44 minutes ago)