Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.739 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,798,868 Dinar (kr10,661) in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)