Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.490 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,454,796 Dinar (kr8,434) in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)