Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,999 ($16,883) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)