Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.565 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,404 (18,094 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)