Cost of living comparison between Zuwarah, Libya and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.628 AED / LYD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,078 (17,535 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (40 minutes ago)