Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,097 (17,505 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (26 minutes ago)