Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00514 AED / MWK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,190 (5,286,751 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)