Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 AED / MWK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,078 (5,260,932 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €469 (22 minutes ago)