Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00515 AED / MWK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,780 (5,396,642 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)