Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,617 (元76,098) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)