Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,987 (元39,368) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)