Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,504 (元29,979) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)