Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,112 (元33,705) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)