Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.301 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,905 (11,693KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)