Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,211 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.932 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,834 (€12,674) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)