Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07147 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,847 (Php319,698) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (33 minutes ago)