Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / HRK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,604 prices entered by 293 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)