Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 AED / HRK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,436 (47,411 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (43 minutes ago)