Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,135 (21,556 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)