Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11662 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,975 (419,950 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)