Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12095 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,491 (384,380 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)