Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12102 AED / TWD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,240 (200,290 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)