Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 52,444 (₩15,422,728) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (43 minutes ago)