Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 53,843 (₩15,810,902) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)