Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,362 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 48,150 (¥1,400,189) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)